by Avia Ashland
- Q : What was the highlight of your first week?
Taylor : Taking my first art class.
- Q: What was the hardest part of your week?
Taylor : It was really hard to make friends in classes where I didn’t know anyone because I’m pretty shy.
- Q: Which classes do you think will be your most challenging?
Taylor : Econ because we’ve already been given so much homework and school only just started.
- Q: Does the start of school stress you out or was it something you were anticipating?
Taylor : It’s really stressful for me because I didn’t feel well prepared or ready for summer to end.
- Q : What are your favorite school events?
Taylor : I like football game, but I don’t go to many other school events.
- Q : What’s something you’re nervous for this year?
Taylor : Probably graduating because I don’t exactly know what I want to be or do yet.
- Q : What do you think we could change on campus to make West Hills a better environment?
Taylor : Get better food and nicer people.
- Q: Were you given all the classes you wanted? Are there classes you wish West Hills offered that we don’t?
Taylor : No, I signed up for sociology, but I was given theater instead. I suppose I just wish they brought back sociology.
- Q: Are you involved in sports and clubs?
Taylor : No, I don’t really have an interest in joining.
- Q: How do you feel about the fact that many teachers were cut last year?
Taylor : I think it’s really sad, but I didn’t have any teachers that were affected by this so I don’t know much about it.