by Jayden Moreno
- If you were to sit down a year from now, reflecting on your high school years, what would you have done different?
- How did you maintain good grades and stay organized?
- What was your favorite part about high school and why?
- What were some unexpected hurdles? What were some benefits of high school?
- What motivated you to keep trying when you weren’t doing the best?
- How did you keep a good grade in your hardest class?
- What was your plan during high school?
- Who was your favorite teacher why?
- What was your favorite class and why?
- What was your career choice?
- If I were to sit down a year from now and reflect on my high school years I think I would have been more active in school spirit.
- I maintain my good grades by turning in my work and even if I did poorly on a test I made it up by retaking it. I stayed organized by keeping folders for each class and regular backpack cleanings
- What I like most about high school was going to football games because everyone was there for the same reason and sociable.
- Some on expected hurdles I face were pop quizzes. There were never any of those in middle school. Some benefits were also PopQuiz because they made me more confident on tests.
- What motivated me to keep trying was when I wasn’t doing the best was I would think how disappointing my family would be if I didn’t graduate.
- In my hardest class I kept a good grade by asking many questions and staying after classes in school for extra help.
- My plan during high school was to get my GE at community college and then transfer to a university.
- My favorite teacher was Ms.Pagano because she always had us on our toes with a crazy activity. She was very personable and helped us with problems in school and out.
- My favorite class was sociology because I love studying the groups of people.
- My career choice was to work with male inmates as a psychologist.