by Devin Craig
- What is your name?
My name is Isabella Craig-Ruiz.
- What grade are you in?
I am a freshman.
- What classes are you taking this year?
I am taking English, PreAlgebra, P.E, Yearbook, and Art.
- What’s your favorite class of those five?
I’d have to say PreAlgebra. I like all the people in that class and my teacher is really cool.
- Any classes you wish you would’ve taken?
I’m actually really happy with all of the classes that I’ve taken this year, so far..
- Do you play any sports?
I play volleyball for West Hill’s freshman team.
- What do you do for fun?
I like to listen to music and practice volleyball.
- Do you have a job?
I am a freshman (laughs) I won’t have a job for a while.
- Do you like school so far?
High school is definitely WAY better than middle school and I’m really enjoying that.
- What goals do you have for the year?
I want to get better at playing volleyball and finish both semesters with a 3.5.