Today our own West Hills High School librarian gave me time to interview her today. Below are the questions and responses.
(1)Question: How long have you been a librarian for?
Answer: I have been a librarian for awhile.
(2)Question: What do you most enjoy about working at West Hills?
Answer: I enjoy the kids.
(3)Question: Does the library ever get a little bit too noisy during the day?
Answer: Yes! During lunch it gets very loud in here!
(4) Question: Why should the library always be quite?
Answer: Students are reading
(5) Question: What days are the library open?
Answer: Monday through Friday.
(6) Question: What was your favorite subjects at school?
Answer: English of course!
(7) Question: What’s your favorite book?
Answer: To kill a Mockingbird
(8) Question: Do you enjoy working at West Hills ?
(9) Question: What’s the most hectic time of the year and why?
Answer: The end because all of the students are turning in their books.
(10) Question: Do you know how many books are held in this library?
Answer: Definitely Not!